Recipes We Loved in 2020

I've long been accused of making too many tacos & pasta & liking pizza a little too much. Once, I was lovingly gifted a cook book because the giver learned that I could use a little inspiration. Ha! 


Despite the unstable nature of 2020 overall, I actually found quite a bit of stability in some ways this year. Ultimately, it afforded me the chance to cook more regularly and while we didn't get to have dinner parties like we wanted, there were many occasions that pushed me to try new recipes. All in all, we had many good times with food and meals and little dinner parties in 2020. I look forward to more to come! 

For my own memory-keeping and perhaps your inspiration, I thought I'd share the recipes that were much-loved this year in our home. Most aren't fancy like what you'd serve at a dinner party, but they were easy and tasty and we returned to again and again throughout the course of the year. And they aren't even all taco recipes...or pasta. Ha. 
  • Take & Bake Pizzas from Aldi
  • Take & Bake Pizzas from Papa Murphies 
  • Freschetta Pineapple & Ham Frozen Pizza
  • Any kind of frozen pizza 
  • Ghirardelli boxed brownies 
  • Baby Shark themed box Macaroni & Cheese
  • All kinds of ice cream, but mostly chocolate & peanut butter varieties 
  • Pasta with red sauce from a jar 
  • Regular & generally boring tacos
  • Broccoli, especially cheesy broccoli 
  • Bachelor Nachos 
  • Reeses PB cups 
  • Donuts 
So, obviously, it was quite a good year for eating...both with new, tasty recipes & the junk food we ate. May there be many new things in the year to come! 

Comments