SATURDAY SWEET THINGS
1. Why can't women be popes? Because stuff like this would totally mess up their hair. I mean really.
|Poor Pope Francis....life is hard. :(|
2. Heather (my brother's girlfriend) has her Rite of Welcome on Sunday! Big alligator tears that we live 500-something miles apart and can't celebrate with her. Oh well, still excited!!
3. HIDDEN TRAUMAS OF CATHOLIC WOMANHOOD. Truth, y'all. Truth.
4. I got the family to start saying grace before (most) meals! Not that it was particularly difficult, it's just actually...remembering. Anyways, after a final sign of the cross my 4 year old sister always says "OK! You may NOWWWW eat!". We're not sure where that came from, but in her sweet, little [albeit rather sassy] voice it's hilarious.
5. "Although I have lived through much darkness, I have seen enough evidence to be unshakably convinced that no difficulty, no fear is so great that it can completely suffocate the hope that springs eternal in the hearts of the young. Do not let that hope die! Stake your lives on it! We are not the sum of our weaknesses and failures; we are the sum of the Father’s love for us and our real capacity to become the image of His Son.” -JP2
Have a wonderful weekend!
Last post = intense.
This post = exact opposite.
You're welcome, brain.