INSIDE MY PURSE



SO.

If you haven't already, I recommend you check out my sister's post about What's Inside HER Purse. She was the inspiration behind this post. ;) ;)




AND A SWEET LITTLE SURPRISE!!!! ;) ;)





In all seriousness, Abster is the best sister named Abbey there could possibly be. She was by my side though the entire process here (because lets face it, I can't get anything accomplished on my own....) and we had  BLAST. At least I did.

Here are more "Mariah-like" photoshooty pictures for your viewing pleasure, courtesy of Abbey. ;)



Have a Wonderful Sunday!!

MY OUTFIT DETAILS: 
Shirt | American Eagle (thrifted, because AE has too many teenagers and not enough hipsters.)
Skirt | Express (thrifted, because I'm poor.)
Scarf | Gift from Italy
Shoes | Walmart (because I'm classy)
Bag | Jo's Totes
Rosary/Bracelet | from Lisiuex, France (!!!!)

Comments

  1. Well aren't you the cutest lady there ever was. ;) AND OH MY GOSH THIS IS HILARIOUS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY CUTENESS ACHIEVED. LIFE PURPOSE COMPLETED. I LOVE YOU.

      Delete
  2. This was hilarious. In a classy way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you. Oh my gosh. ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WAIT LIKE WHAT. I totally just rewatched your video (laughed so hard, you're the funniest... "if I want to be a hippie"... "if I want to be an adult". xD) and we have the same cell phone. #twinningtheclassiest. The slide-out keyboard hahaaa... Well, wonderful, we aren't dated and old-fangled AT ALL.

      Delete
    2. ATTENTION WORLD: PEREGRIN JUST GOT 500X COOLER. ;)

      Delete
  4. Loved this! I'm going to have to work on a video now;) Hey I have a scarf from Italy as well, no I haven't been there it was a gift from my parents when they went. Stay cute Mariah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My scarf was a gift too! Someday I'll make it out to Italy, but until then I'll just enjoy knowing others who have been there!

      Delete
  5. Are you just the most darling or what? I had such a blast watching this! Come live next door to me and entertain my baby with your cuteness. ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh swoon....that sounds like the loveliest time!! Baby Alice & I would certainly be best buds...regardless of if she wanted such a friendship or not. ;)

      Delete
  6. Okay, that was adorable and now I miss ya even more. The dinosaur is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since I mentioned it in my last comment to you & I'd hate to appear sappy and overly sentimental, I'm not going to say that I miss YOU. but I am thinking it. ;)

      Dinosaurs are my life!! Ha...

      Delete
  7. So like I LOVE YOU. the video made my day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your bag and outfit are so adorable, friend! :)

    blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. YOUR VOICE!!!! AAaaaahhh, it's so different from what I imagined, lol. But still so cute...I'm getting Canadian vibes for some reason. In a good way! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!!! It is a little Canadian.

      Can't stop won't stop...eh? ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment