Woot! An excuse to talk about myself! ;) Thanks to the lovely Grace for the nomination!
1.) What is the last movie you watched and your favourite thing about it?
I last watched Tom Hanks in 'BIG' as the in-flight movie on my way home. What struck me about it was that his wish to be 'big' was granted and it ended up not being the best thing for him. This reminded me of how we often pray for things that are perhaps not for our own greater good. How wonderful it is that God lovingly gives us what we DO need...even if it wasn't what we initially asked for/wanted!
2.) Chocolate or vanilla?
Tough one. I can't have chocolate after a certain time of the day because it keeps me up all night, but I prefer it over vanilla in most cases. So... chocolate is better, but vanilla is the more is the smarter choice. Because sleep = my best friend.
3.) What should I be reading?
Secret of the Rosary by St. Louis de Monfort. I'm less than a third of the way into it and I've been blown away several times by St. Louis' words!
4.) You get to visit just one place (city, town, landmark, site, etc.) in all of Europe. Where will you go?
Assisi. I'm a small-town girl will an infatuation with St. Francis + St. Clare. Can't wait to get out there someday.
5.) What is your favourite song right now?
Matisyahu's Live Like a Warrior can alllwwayyys get me going.
Or Everything is Awesome. Because #storyofmylife
6.) Your quote to live by?
7.) What is one thing about yourself that you really like?
I LIKE MY HAIR AND I LIKE THINKING. I can't always translate my thoughts into sentences or conversations, but my brain goes on and on and on. And I love that.
Dear Jesus, deliver me from my pride....
8.) Hypothetically, would you wear a plaid beret?
Not without an outside influence making me....
9.) What think you of flavoured teas?
Um... I like it? I think? Ginger, hibiscus, raspberry...those are all tasty!
10.) Is there a course or subject that you think everyone should learn? What is it?
Am I allowed to invent a subject? Honestly, I think everyone should get out and travel at some point in their lives--especially during their young adult years. Broaden your horizons! Get out of your head and realize what you are surrounded by!
11.) The weirdest thing you have ever eaten?
An open faced sandwich with curried herring and cucumbers. Taste wise=quite alright. Texture wise=shoot me now.
I think all my blogger friends have already been nominated at some point or another, but I'd still love to write out questions and read your responses!! If you should like to answer a few (or all) leave a comment!! :)
1. If trapped in the inside of a whale and forced to celebrate your hobo-friends' birthday what would you give as a gift?
2. With it's teachings/beliefs slightly skewed from those of Catholicism, do you think that listening to contemporary Christian music is worthwhile & a non-issue or could potentially pose a threat to confusion in beliefs?
3. Is there a particular dish that you make well?---a signature dish, if you will? OR what is your *dream* signature dish?
4. BEST PLACE TO HAVE A DANCE PART-AY? ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD. OR NON-WORLD. GO.
5. What is that one song that makes you role your eyes in annoyance and want to throw eggs at random cats crossing the street? (This is mine. In case you were wondering. Groaann. )
6. Upon meeting someone for the first time, what is your go-to-subject for when the conversation lulls?
7. How can I pray for you? :)